Made in NYC
Crosby Street, SoHo, New York, New York.
I picked up this embroidered jean jacket from Zara for only $109. It’s very similar in style to this embroidered denim jacket from Gucci that costs a cool $5,280. I layered it over a nude color muscle fit hoodie from Topman, with a crisp pair of Topman stretch skinny jeans. The jeans are ridged, but still flexible, basically the most comfortable skinny jeans ever. The crotch is cut wide, great for real men who need plenty of space below the waste. Finish the look with your favorite pair of fresh white leather sneakers. If you’re looking for some a new pair of white sneakers, I list my top picks of white sneakers for Spring 2018 on the Streetwear Look 011 post.
Shop the Look
Topman Promo Codes
Topman hooked up me with a bunch of coupon codes. So make sure to take advantage of the savings my copying them from the link below.
Men’s Fashion Spring 2018
- Black skinny fit jeans
- Nude muscle fit hoodie
- Fresh white leather sneakers
- Embroidered denim jacket
- Layered cropped jacket on to of a hoodie
- Shearling trim on the collar
- No belt visible
- Oversized length on the hoodie (shirt)
- Nature inspired embroidery art
Inspired by a cold rainy day in lower Manhattan.
- Graffiti walls
- Single source fair trade liquid chocolate and espresso
- Mezcal and basil cocktails
- Spicy ramen
- Matcha lemonade
- Barbacoa street tacos
- NoLita, Bowery, LES, Tribeca, Chinatown, SoHo, West Village
NoMo SoHo, Crosby Street, New York City.
Want to get paid by brands to be a fashion blogger?
This is how I do it.Learn MoreLearn More